Our style of photography is mainly documentary, so we really photograph everything that happens. We love to capture emotions & interactions between people, and always try to incorporate the environment into our photos. Although our approach is documentary, we still take control when needed to make sure that the light or other elements are all the best they can be. During Professional Couple Photoshoots, we’ll give you all the guidance needed to create the best photos possible during your photo session in London UK
Outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. It was a pleasure to hire Mohamed Haqqi for my engagement session.Binnur
Everyone enjoyed our session with Mohamed; he helped my colleagues feel comfortable & relaxed and most importantly the photographs are great. Would highly recommend for your Professional Couple Photoshoot needs.Michael
Mohamed is brilliant. From the moment I contacted him, he was accommodating, knowledgeable and utterly professional. I'm no fan of photo shoots, but working with Mohamed was genuinely fun. He's passionate and driven, but also friendly and approachable.Erdem
Couple Photoshoot for Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK
At Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK, accessible from https://www.mohamedhaqqi.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Couple Photoshoot document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Couple Photoshoot, do not hesitate to contact us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Couple Photoshoot depends on the Personal Information we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK legitimate interests
- Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK needs to comply with the law
Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Couple Photoshoot. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to do couple photoshoot london
Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit photography websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the photography website, and gathering demographic information. It’s about couple photoshoot
You may consult this list to find the Couple Photoshoot for each of the advertising partners of Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK in London
Note that Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK’s Couple Photoshoot does not apply to other advertisers or photography websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective photography websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our photography website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Couple Photoshoot London UK
Our Couple Photoshoot applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our photography website with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in Mohamed Haqqi Photography in London UK. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this photography website.
By using our photography website, you hereby consent to our Couple Photoshoot and agree to its terms.
St James’ Park and Green Park
London has a number of parks offering a little escape from the urban jungle. St James’ Park, and the nearby Green Park are two great ones. They’re right in the centre of London, and very close to Buckingham palace.
These parks offer opportunities to take portraits against natural backgrounds. And to take big scene setting photos that have a lot of green in them.
St James’ Park also offers the added feature of a pond that runs the length of it.
The British Museum
London has lots of top class museums and galleries, so picking one out is difficult. The British Museum stands out from a photography perspective. That’s because of the photo you can take there juxtaposing the new modern roofing against the older buildings.
The photograph angle that people aim to take can be found near the entrance, and up two flights of stairs. Now you’ll have a view over the British Museum. You’ll need a good wide angle lens to properly capture the entire scene.
Beyond this angle there are other photos you can take in other parts of the museum. Not all parts of the museum are open to photography so take care what you photograph.
Other Museums and Galleries
There are many other museums and galleries to visit in London. Check whether you’re allowed to take photos beforehand. Even when you are allowed to take photos, be careful. If your photo contains another work of art in it then you’ll need that artist’s permission to use the photo in a commercial way.
Another popular museum for photographers is the Natural History Museum for its interior architecture. You’ll need to visit early to avoid the crowds.
The Tate Modern, and the Tate Britain also have some interesting interior architecture opportunities.
It goes without saying that your photo of Buckingham Palace will be of the exterior of the building. It’s a fairly standard photo and composition. Aim to arrive early to both avoid the crowds and get the morning light at a nice angle. What most people visit the palace for is the changing of the guard.
Changing of the Guard
The ceremony starts at Buckingham Palace at 11am, except for Sundays when it starts at 10am. It’s essential to arrive here early, as it’s always crowded.
There are a few locations you can choose from. I recommend the Victoria memorial. Should you choose to get up to the palace fence, you’ll need to arrive even earlier to get a chance of a good view.
This guide will give you some useful information about the ceremony. And some other potential locations to take photos from.
From The Shard
Part of London’s new modern skyline, this skyscraper is the highest in the European Union at the time of writing. It rises to 309 metres. The building is a popular tourist destination, with great views of London.
Be aware you’ll not be allowed to bring a tripod into the building. No tripod realistically means you’ll need to photograph from the viewing gallery during the day.
If you have an alternative to a tripod that allows your camera to remain steady for a long exposure, the night view from that high up is amazing.
The building also makes a great focal point in a cityscape photo of the tower itself. And with a worm’s eye-view you can get some interesting creative photos of the tower as well.
Photographing the Shard from Tower Bridge is a good option at blue hour.
St Paul’s Cathedral
This cathedral was designed by Christopher Wren as a replacement for the old St Paul’s. That one burnt down during the fire of London.
It’s not possible to photograph inside the building. You need a special permission to do so. It has a beautiful and very photogenic exterior though, dominated by the large dome.
There are several ways in which you can photograph this building, the two most popular are as follows.
- The millennium footbridge – This is the bridge that leads away from St Paul’s, and towards the Tate Modern. You can get nice photos by aiming straight along the bridge. You can also walk off the bridge and down onto the south bank. Compose your photo with the bridge leading the eye towards St Paul’s.
- One New Change – At the back end of the cathedral you can find a location where a modern shopping centre can be juxtaposed against the cathedral. This is a favourite shot of St Paul’s with the reflections coming off the windows.
London has many markets, so picking one for photography is tough. These locations are great for street photography, photos of merchandise, and wider establishment photos.
Borough Market has a very photogenic wrought iron roof. That’s one of the big reasons why photographers enjoy coming here.
Other Notable Markets
Leadenhall market is particularly eye-catching. But it doesn’t have the same street photography potential as Borough Market.
You could also try markets in Camden, Portobello road, and the Old Spitalfields Market.
The London Underground
The London underground is literally interwoven into the fabric of the city. It’s the world’s oldest underground system. But there are also plenty of newer stations with interesting modern architecture.
The weaving tunnels on some northern line stations make great subjects for photography. Likewise the newest section of the Jubilee line has some great locations to photograph.
These include the London Bridge and Canary Wharf tube stations.
One of the classic photos is juxtaposing a waiting passenger against a moving train. This is a great Instagram image to take of your friend!
Coca-Cola London Eye
This was a relative newcomer to the London skyline at the turn of the millennium. Now it’s beginning to feel like part of the furniture.
The giant Ferris wheel lends itself to a number of photography techniques.
- Inside the capsule – It’s popular to take Instagram portraits inside the capsule. Get a wide angle lens on your dSLR though, and photograph the capsule just in front of yours. Press the shutter just as the Ferris wheel begins to descend. Try to fit a capsule, and the palace of Westminster in the same frame.
- Get the whole scene – Photographs of the entire Ferris wheel are great as well. There is a line of trees leading up to the London Eye, and it provides a great leading line. Or why not photograph the wheel from the north bank of the Thames?
- Add some creativity – The London Eye makes an ideal subject for zoom burst photos. Use a zoom lens to zoom into the central area of the wheel, and then zoom out to create the photo.
After the houses of Parliament, this bridge is London’s most well known site.
There are several excellent angles to photograph this bridge from.
- On the bridge – A very popular photo to take is traffic light trails going through the archways of the bridge. Those arches make a great frame for the photo. The bridge also provides a nice viewpoint to photograph the Shard on the south bank. And the tower of London on the north bank.
- The north bank – This is a really popular photo. Include the dolphin statue and the Tower Bridge in the background. The statue is on the same side as the Tower of London, and is just a short walk away.
- The south bank – There are some nice ways to compose a photo of Tower Bridge from the south bank. Sunrise photos of the bridge are also a good option from here, or the nearby London bridge.
Palace of Westminster
The palace of is an iconic building not just in London, but around the world. You can photograph it in various ways, and from several locations.
- Westminster bridge – You can take an iconic photo of the palace of Westminster from the bridge. It’s a great opportunity to take a long exposure photo with bus light trails passing through the photo. Or use a shorter exposure juxtapose a London bus against the palace.
- The south bank of the Thames – The Palace sits on the north bank of the river Thames. One of the better angles to photograph the building from is the south bank. Just around the corner from Westminster bridge.
- Detail photos – This building has one of the world’s most famous clock towers, Big Ben. The name actually derives from the bell inside the tower. The photograph will be of the clock that sits at the top of this tower. Other detail photos might include the exterior walls. Or the famous statues of people against those walls.
The palace of Westminster is undergoing an extensive renovation program at the time of writing. This program will take years to complete. Check the building status before planning your photo.
If you’d like to enquire about creating some Professional Couple Photoshoot photos for you just send me an email using the form below. I work on outdoor location.
- Address: London, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 7516 759 101
- Email: email@example.com